The interior design of a kitchen is just as important as designing the house. Apart from the various family gatherings in the kitchen, most visitors determine the hygiene and taste of the homeowner through its kitchen’s beauty. And the white kitchen is the interior design to give your home that perfect view.
A white kitchen is one of the best classic choices a homeowner can use as a design. It gives an impression of safety and luxury. But it requires professionalism to set up and certain essential maintenance methods to care for such a luxurious kitchen. This article will teach you all you need to know about a white kitchen, setting up, and maintaining it.
What is a White Kitchen?
A white kitchen is a classic and luxurious look that can withstand the test of time. As its name implies, the “white kitchen” is painted white. This kind of interior never dwindles in style and works well with any style you need for it. Your home can be designed with modern, vintage, or traditional decor. You will never go wrong with a light-tone kitchen decor if you choose the perfect cabinet drawers and door style.
Why You Should go With a White Kitchen
One of the major reasons you should go with a white cabinet is its ultimate neutral feature, and everything goes along with it, including beige, black, and gray colors. The light color incites a favorable emotional response and portrays purity and joyous environs.
Another benefit of white cabinets is their ability to brighten up your space with a darker cabinet. The white color makes your space look larger because of the science of perception it incorporates into the decor. The white cabinets also make your home marketable to potential homeowners, as it’s a universal color that appeals to most buyers.
Tips for Creating an Inviting White Kitchen
Setting up a light-toned kitchen may look simple, but if not done correctly, it can be boring. Kitchens have a lot of hard surfaces, such as cabinets, appliances, countertops, and flooring. For these hard surfaces in the kitchen space not to feel sterile, the white decor will have to be done perfectly.
To make your white cabinet inviting, you must know how to use texture, light, and materials. Here are a few tips to help you achieve your dream light design.
- To make the white cabinet look more alive, you can mix different shades of white. Using just one white can make the kitchen space look flat and sterile. You can choose up to three or four shades of white, placing them on different hard surfaces in the space. Also, try not to mix cool white with warm white; the former has a blue look, while the latter has a yellow outlook. Most paint vendors would have distinguished both white types, so you must spend time surfing.
- The beauty of a light-tone kitchen design is dependent mainly on the finishing material used in the space. You can use a Carrara marble material; it will make an appealing look. This sort of material draws attention to the space. You can also select materials with different textures, adding more depth to a light-tone kitchen. This can be achieved through the mixing of rough and smooth shiny surfaces.
- Select a few contrasting colors to splash on your cabinetry, countertops, rugs, hardware, and seatings. Creating a room for natural light to shine in the kitchen, either through a window or a transparent door, will greatly benefit your light-tone kitchen idea. This is because it brightens up the space.
- You can add a patterned and soft fabric (leathers, clothes, and rugs) to your white kitchen decor. This can be applied to the windows or placed on floors or surfaces.
- Replace the kitchen hardware to suit the design of a white kitchen. Examples of kitchen hardware are kitchen cabinets and other visible kitchen accessories.
How to Maintain a White Kitchen
A whitish gamma cabinet is one of the most straightforward kitchens to clean and maintain. All you need to do is mix white vinegar with baking soda and apply the mixture on the white surface you want to clean. Use a soft cloth to rub the stain off, then rinse the mixture with warm water and dry immediately with a clean, dry cloth.
White kitchens are a timeless design to try in your home. Its clean and sleek look is attractive and also easy to maintain. A white kitchen can be incorporated into any size of space without limiting your choice of style and colors.
White kitchen is also versatile because of the numerous styles and colors you can model the space with. So if you are considering remodeling your kitchen into a trendy kitchen design such as this light and spacious colors, or you need an expert to advise or prepare a quotation for your dream cabinet ideas, contact Kitchen Experts today.